Welcome to the tour where you will taste delicious wine and cheese and view the best sights of the Trans-Carpathian region!
Departure from Lviv (08:00) – Karpaty Sanatorium (visiting to the Shenborn castle) – Mukacheve (touring the castle and enjoying lunch) – Beregovo (swimming in the thermal pool and wine tasting) – Mukacheve (staying overnight in hotel, arrive at 21:30).
Breakfast and departure (08:00) – Nyzhnie Selyshche (cheese tasting) – Iza (shopping for products made from willow and visiting the deer farm) – Mizhhiria (riding a chairlift and enjoying lunch) – Kelechyn (mineral water tasting) – Pylypets (visiting the Shypit waterfall) – Lviv (return at 22:30).
Also, you will be able to enjoy:
- discovering the history, customs, traditions, culture and religious practices of people of the Trans-Carpathian region: Ukrainian Ruthenians (Boykos, Lemkos, Lowlanders), Hungarians and Roma people;
- the best dishes of Lemko, Hungarian, and Boyko cuisine;
- the most prominent historical places of the region: Shenborn castle, Mukacheve castle, Beregovo historical centre, panoramic views of castles of Vynohradiv, Korolevo, and Khust;
- swimming in the thermal pool of Beregovo and visiting the deer farm;
- visiting the Shypit waterfall, riding the chairlift to Makovytsia mountain and taking photos of some of the most beautiful views in the Carpathian mountains;
- tasting of naturally produced cheeses of Selyska cheese factory, based on Swiss technologies;
- tasting of “Kelechynska” mineral water, enriched with iron and well-known for its curative effect for many diseases;
- tasting of vintage wines in old Trans-Carpathian wine cellars and tasting wines produced by private wine-makers of Beregovo region.